Monday, August 25, 2008

August Twenty Fifth

Breakfast
Venti Iced Coffee with Milk
1.5 Berry Mango Moral Fiber Muffins
That is a total of 15 grams of fiber and 330 calories.

Lunch
Lemongrass Chicken Frozen Meal from Kashi
Pineapple Tidbits
Baked Doritos
We bought a bag of "good for you snacks." About time they made snack sack versions of these, but I would rather just pretzels and Baked Lays. I really should be eating Kettle Chips, just potato and oil, but lately I have been craving Baked Ruffles. Those came in this package along with Baked Cheetos. Here's hoping the husband eats those. I have never liked them, not even the full fat version.

Dinner
Homemade Pizza
This is still TBD as the dough is still kneading in the machine. But I wanted to write this all down before I forget.

Snack
Peach

No comments: