Monday, August 11, 2008

August Eleventh

Breakfast
Steel Cut Oats with Banana and Peach

Lunch
Baby Spinach and Beets
Thai Beef Salad
I rode my bike to Whole Foods between the rain drops today. My car is being loaned out so when I discovered I didn't have enough whole wheat flour I had to go out for it. I had lunch from their salad bar. I like that they list all the ingredients, helps to make an informed decision. Too bad there is no nutritional information.
Kiwi, Raspberry and Orange Fruit Salad
Garlic Pretzels

Dinner
Stuffed Pepper: Made with Hamburger, Brown Rice, Onion, Garlic, Worcestershire Sauce and Oregano
Wheat Roll
I had to try it, but this batch, something went wrong and they deflated. Alas, still tasty, but not roll like. So now I am making whole wheat bread instead. More versatile anyways, but M asked for rolls and so I tried. Better luck next time.

Dessert
Mini Moo Fudge Pop
2 sqs. Dark Chocolate

Snack
More Garlic Pretzels
Popcorn
Caramel Meringues

No comments: