Thursday, August 7, 2008

August Seventh

Breakfast
2% Greek Fage Yogurt with Pineapple and Berry Medley
Handful of Go Raw Trail Mix

Lunch
Brown Rice Avocado Sushi Roll
When I have the ingredients I like to make it myself. I suck at rolling the sushi but am getting better. Practice makes perfect.
Nature Valley Granola Bar

Dinner
Salmon stuffed with homemade bread crumbs, shrimp, parsley and butter
Salad
Sweet Corn

Dessert
Pomegranate Sorbet with Berries

Snacks
Nectarine
Banana

Hrm. Snacky kind of day. Notice the trail mix and the granola bar. I also didn't eat meals at regular times which threw me off. But all in all a pretty good day. The weather is keeping me from exercise. I hate the clouds and the rain. Time to get back to the gym. Maybe if I keep saying that I will one of these days.

No comments: