Monday, June 29, 2009

Let's List Some Positives


My tummy no longer puddles onto my thighs and will never do that again.

I can walk around in a tank top and undies and not feel self conscious.

I have a closet full of clothes to try back on... many pieces that worked okay, should be awesome now. I'm looking at you vintage grey wool 4 gore skirt from Paris. And you too vintage Calvin Klein pencil skirt!

My supplies finally arrived today with a tape that isn't going to rip my skin to shreds.

That spot on my right side did it's thing, drained and has closed back up.

My belly button has pretty much stopped leaking.

I've been able to get a jump on the fall by working the Harvard Summer School website.

My husband is learning to cook. Tonight, Pot Pie.

1 comment:

ShrinkingDoc said...

Hey, Sarah. You're still in my thoughts and prayers. Keep hanging in there and doing your best to think about the positives. It's hard, but I hope it helps. Here's to every day being a little better.