Monday, June 15, 2009

Breathe. Thinking calming thoughts.

My temp has spiked to 101 and I am unhappy with the way the left side of my incision looks. It's not crazy red, but it looked much better yesterday damnit! I am not holding out much hope that tomorrow it will have improved. We'll see. I'll be calling the office in the morning regardless and ask to be seen. The place where the drain was seems to be a hard lump, the rest of my swelling is under control and while that spot is still ooozing, it's not bad at all. I did speak to the office today and they said to keep an eye on it and if it gets worse to call. Also, wipe the spot with an alcohol pad. I was all set for burning intense pain. My hand actually stopped above the spot and I was like wtf am I doing. It didn't hurt at all. Cool and creepy all at the same time.

No comments: