Sunday, June 14, 2009

Dinner was Awesome

M is trying to fatten me up. Seriously, and I'm okay with that. I used to relish it when for some reason, weight just dropped off, illness, crazy motivation, surgery, being shit broke. But I am trying to heal here. My appetite is okay, I just get full so fast. He made a low sodium lasagna that was so yummy I had two small pieces... spaced out over an hour. I have just learned it was so delicious because he doubled the amount of cheese.

The scale said 156.8 this morning, it said 161.2 yesterday. It's bouncing, but trending downwards. I have no idea how much the skin weighed that the plastic surgeon removed. They don't weigh it, if they did it would have to go through pathology and I guess that's an extra added expense. Im okay with not really knowing that exact answer. It's just gone. However based on what I see on the scale, I'd venture it was at least 5 pounds. I do know that the skin he removed came in two large fan like pieces both measuring 26 cm x 28 cm x 26 cm. I need to look up how to calculate the area of a triangle.

1 comment:

bbubblyb said...

Glad you enjoyed hubby's lasagna, it's always sweet when a man cooks I think.

I think your triangles are each 17.73 inches (45.03cm).