Sunday, May 3, 2009

Denial

Not just a river in Egypt. Ba-da bump, ching!

So I've been pissing and moaning about putting on a few, even blogged about how I was okay with it. I'm not OK with it, I saw a picture of me at 165 and was all, no way. Twin sis even said she was noticing it on me. Yeah-- time to get to get over myself and just do what needs to be done. I wish I could settle on a weight and just stay there damnit. This maintenance stuff is hard and I'm over life being hard for a while ya know?

So I ellipticaled on my machine upstairs, 30 minutes of sweatiness and I feel better about myself.

That wasn't so hard was it?

1 comment:

Lori said...

It is hard, but the time is now to nip it in the bud. I'm going through some of this myself.

It's just a matter of getting back to the basics.

Good for you on the elliptical!