Friday, May 30, 2008

End of Vacation

Bummer. This has been a wonderful week and a half. This last place we have stayed, The Inn on Pamlico Sound in Buxton, NC has been marvelous. But. The food, oh my the food.

So they have sodas, which I am used to at B&Bs, but they also have snacks:
M&Ms
Peanut M&Ms
Skittles
Snickers
Sugar Free Chocolate Sandwich Cookies
Kashi Granola Bars
Peanuts
Peanut Butter Crackers
Baked Lays
Ruffles
Cheetos
Popcorn

They have stuff for the snack conscious which is good, but ooof, it's hard to resist. They also have bowls full of Dove Promises in both Milk and Dark Chocolate everywhere.

And the breakfast... starts with fruits then a muffin and then sausage and some sort of egg. Today it was an omelet with cheese and asparagus. They also offer fresh juices and nectars. Sigh. And the best hot chocolate ever. (That's for my husband, not me.)

Lastly they serve dinner here. SO yummy, tonight I had prime rib of buffalo with the butteryest mashed potato I have ever had and I am stuffed.

I'll be interested to step on the scale when I get back but feel like I am doing just fine and my weight is still stable. I understand the twin sis is down to a new low. (Congrats dooder!) I will be happy to get back into a routine. I miss my oatmeal in the am and had to resort to a couple of apples for fiber today.

No comments: