Wednesday, January 27, 2010

What I ate. Random Edition.

I ate out a bunch today but still have a very good idea of exactly how many calories I ate. All that info is out there if you take a moment to look. I had to choose on the fly at Chili's but turns out I made a good decision today.


Breakfast at 8am
Starbucks MultiGrain Bagel
Venti unsweetend iced coffee with milk and shake of vanilla powder and cinnamon.

Lunch at 12:30pm
Chili's Small Carribean Salad with Grilled Shrimp, dressing on the side and no dried cherries. I hadn't been to Chili's in forever, revamped menu even smelled new!

Snack
Apple from Broadway Market

Second Snack or early dinner at 4pm
Beet Salad from Cambridge Brew Company again without the dressing.
Tulip glass of Big Man Ale also from CBC. I love this local microbrew, nothing better than a fresh beer. With this neat little homebrew calculator I can estimate the number of calories in my drink. Useful and eye opening!

Late dinner with husband at 8:30pm
Mini Pizzas made from:
Sammy sized English Muffin
1/3 Chicken sausage
1 oz. Fresh Mozzarella
Fresh Basil
1/4 cup sauce

So it was a good day and not unlike many others. Also managed to get in a few miles on foot while it was still sunny and relatively warm at 40F.

No comments: