Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Gall Stones?

Maybe. Ultrasound in early February but she seems to think that is the culprit of the lack of appetite and the pinging pain. Dr. Google makes me think it might be too. Crappy blood draw this morning to go along with the office visit. Pain in my right arm is actually kind of nutty and is now getting tingly in my fingers. Phlebotomist blamed it on my deep veins. Yeah, 185 pounds ago. Had some bad blood draws back then, too much fat kept my veins well hidden, but nothing ever like this.

Time to warm compress.

5 comments:

Cammy@TippyToeDiet said...

Hope you feel better soon!

Julia said...

:(

Best wishes to you!

Julia
http://jewliagoulia.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

Ugh. I got gallstones from losing weight! I had my gallbladder out in October and am soooo glad! I hated that horrid feeling that happened every time I ate something.

Good luck!

Unknown said...

My weight came off five years ago and over the course of five years. I've been at this for 10 years now. I asked PCP if could be contributing factor and she said she didn't think so. I'd be curious what that surgery was like if you wouldn't mind sharing. I've got surgical experience but not really any of the poke you in the middle kind.

Checked out your blog, you are becoming that perfect version of yourself you want to be. Good for you!

Alison Fay said...

I had my gall bladder out, too. It was a fairly SMALL deal. They just make 3 little tiny slices (maybe an inch), and go in laproscopically, and remove the gallbladder. I was uncomfortable for a few days, but the next day I could get up and walk around. Just day surgery - not bad in the grand scheme of things!