Wednesday, December 28, 2011

By this time tomorrow...

I'll hopefully be getting ready for bed in a new house.  This is one of my least organized moves ever.... but with a three month old how could it be anything but?  We also all have colds and my arm has just stopped hurting me.
You don't need to do work!
I've eaten nothing but cookies since Christmas, well, a few pieces of fruit and some take out too, but mostly cookies.  I am miraculously still 185.

I need routine.  It's a sprint to next week when take a short trip to Florida but after that... looking forward to hunkering down for a bit this winter!

2 comments:

hopefulandfree said...

Hope you are starting to get a bit settled--I can't imagine having to move with a new baby but if anyone can pull it off YOU CAN! As you suggested, it doesn't all need to be done perfectly or even proficiently, just done half-way decent. Or a quarter way. :) Your wee one is always gonna come before other details of life, all of which become minor in comparison. Take care of your colds. Have some more fruit in between cookies, LOL, for the fiber at least. Meh. But, seriously, what do I know? Hugs!
-R

Kenlie said...

So precious......