Friday, August 28, 2009

The solution to pollution is dilution.

Wow. Just wow. I know that there would be days like this, but I feel like since having returned from vacation I have been nothing but swollen. I seem to start fresh every morning but by mid day. Yikes! I have been way more active this week. I wonder how long I need to keep this up before my body eases off on the fluid retention? I'm drinking lots of water and still holding onto it.

What pollution are we diluting? Best guess is period & hormones (sorry guys for TMI) and also general muscle repair. You have to use your muscles to make them stronger. There is a small pull next to belly button. It's been sore since getting back on my bike and sweeping today made me cry out audibly. It'll heal up. I'm going to try and lay low this weekend and rest.

Pshaw... I feel like there is way too much to do before school starts.

No comments: