Monday, August 24, 2009

And I'm back

It's so humid here. Like ridiculous. I feel like the air is clinging to me. I don't really sweat anymore unless I am exerting myself. Weather like this way back when would have had me red faced and dripping instantly. I don't miss it. I wonder if it was because the fat insulates you or it just requires more energy to simply be at that weight. It's hard to remember what that was like.... even though I lived it.

FLG posted about how his high weight and all that went with it is starting to seem like a dream. I so understand that. As you get further away from it and are able to maintain (or continue losing if need be) it starts to feel like that was never your life, but it was. A dream, a nightmare, whatever. You experienced it but like everything it fades with time. Sometimes I'm afraid that I will completely forget what that was like and start putting on weight.

I don't think so, but it is still a fear.

Anyway, back from vacation and was a puffy 162 this morning. It's that time of month and I'm feeling it. I wonder if the novelty of this new body will ever wear off? I still can't believe how bloated one gets with their period. Or maybe this is still post surgical issues. Hard to say but in a few days it will pass.

No comments: