Sunday, August 2, 2009

Leaning

Leaning over sinks is now a different experience. Such a mundane little thing, but in the bathroom to see the mirror my skin would rest on the sink. In the kitchen it acted like a bumper up against the counter.

Now when I lean over the sink in the bathroom, I simply lean over it, nothing touches. In the kitchen I can stand flush up to the counter and cabinets. Like I said in my last post I am still missing some feeling so in the kitchen that feels a bit odd, this blank spot of no sensation except for swelling fullness. It feels worse than it looks, even at my puffiest I'm still flat.

3 comments:

jo said...

You know, it's not really a mundane thing...

I'm still heavy, so when I stand at a sink my belly always gets wet and I'm a long way from the sink.

I do remember being thin and standing at a sink, now that you mention it.

Congrats on that...must be a neat feeling. (Or lack of feeling, hope that comes back.)

ShrinkingDoc said...

Cool. The little things in life you don't think about!

Shelley said...

What an awesome feeling!