Sunday, August 9, 2009

Oink Oink

I think I have the swine flu. Symptoms include a high temp that came on suddenly. (I was napping in the sunshine yesterday and my nose was cold!) Horrible headache, bodyaches, sniffles, rumbly tummy and lack of appetite. I hope this doesn't last long I am very uncomfortable and find it hard to rest when all my muscles burn.

It was a weekend for kicking my own ass actually. Friday I fell, hard, and now my knee hurts when I bend it. Something was shoved out of place. Fortuitously I have an appointment with my knee doc tomorrow. It's been 6 months since he scraped the bone and I am having pain in that area again. It's not quite like it was but still sore and tender. Months later the bone shouldn't hurt. Sigh. I better be better by tomorrow or else I am going to that appointment with a mask.

No comments: