Thursday, June 26, 2008

I need a dress

So you can't wear white to someone else's wedding. And M won't let me dye my own wedding dress. It wasn't much and I will probably never wear it again, I would love to have gotten more use out of it. Anywho... I don't feel like shopping. My weight was 156.6 this morning so it's not a fit issue, it's a money/time issue.

M will be spending big bucks on hearing aids and me being unemployed and in school, I am hyper conscious of every penny spent currently. Sigh-- I'm sure I can find something for under 100 bucks. I just need to find the time.

Week is flying by. I have been riding my bike between the storms and cooking very healthy dinners. School is so busy I barely have time to eat, it is all on the run. I pack fruit every morning and nuts, but that's been about it during the day. Sugar and protein.

Time to cram in some more chemistry.

No comments: