Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Inquiring minds

I had my knee surgery at the same hospital I am considering for plastics. I like that hospital, it's known to me and has a nice view of the Arboretum. I'd also personally pay for that anesthesiologist again. Brilliant. I woke up in tears, but I think now they may have been tears of joy masked by drugs. I certainly don't hurt like I did, this is simply surgical pain. I's burns, but it's better. I can only imagine what a mile of scar line will be like. Those will definitely be happy tears!

So while waiting I asked the nurses and staff what they thought of the plastic surgeon-- the RN who started my IV said he was a gentleman and I think later may have been the one to tell me all the nurses go to him. Someone else called him an artist!!! All in all I heard he was really nice guy. That's good news.

Sadly I don't get to meet with him until the 31st of March, but hopefully it will be worth the wait. Since I met with the guy at MGH it's been taking up a lot of thought. It is possible, I just need to reach out and grab it.

No comments: