Sunday, February 8, 2009

February Eighth

Breakfast
Top of a VERY sweet Cranberry Nut Muffin
Iced Vanilla Spice Coffee from DD

Lunch
Salad Green Leaf with cherry tomatoes, bacon bits, hard boiled egg, carrots and celery.

Snack
Vanilla chobani with raspberries
Grapefruit
Pear
Pretzels

Dinner
Luna Bar
Avocado Veggie wrap from the sushi bar

And a missing Cat. Oh noes! Twin Sis hung out with me today, I picked her up early and we went to the flea market, then she came over to do laundry and I brought her home. And her cat wasn't there. Cat comes and goes, she's 10 and been a city cat for a long time. To keep her in is to watch her pace like a jaguar at the zoo. It was such a nice day I am sure she wandered into an open window or basement. I hope she comes home soon. So after I dropped Twin Sis off I headed to the gym where I read chemistry while elipticaling and recumbent biking. I called mom to check in on the way home (who maintained this week! YaY!) and she told me about Cat. :c( I made some flyers (Twin Sis lacks a printer) and headed back down there to help her put them up. Twin Sis has done her part, now Cat needs to do hers.

No comments: