Sunday, February 22, 2009

Fail

Fist chemistry exam is this coming week. I am kind of freaking out, trying really hard not too but after the last two weeks of being told I wasn't doing enough the specter of disappointment looms HUGE. This past fall was really really hard on me. Even a week out I can tell that it was the pain that had sucked the life from me, but now, as I am trying my hardest I am afraid that it still isn't going to be good enough. How can I get my self confidence back after my best (with pain) wasn't even close to good enough. I am trying to move this family along too-- dropping the class isn't a sound option, that will only delay things further. I don't know how that is even a suggestion after beating me up for the past two weeks about not pulling my weight. Ugh.

No comments: