Tuesday, May 11, 2010

One down. Two to go.

I survived Microbiology. I also survived the intake with the Pain Clinic today. When I made appointment months ago had no idea that they were same day. Meh. Underwhelmed and kind of insulted. I know that it's healthcare that's broken... not me. Really what I want is a doctor to say, "I'm sorry this happened to you." I said that today and the pain guy responded, "I'm not that doctor." No kidding.

I'm not interested in pills or acupuncture or whatever... just want to talk about it.

Again, reminding myself, this is NOT my fault.

1 comment:

Melissa said...

I'm sorry you had a bad experience at the pain clinic. It seems to me that so many pain management doctors have become hardened due to having to deal with drug seekers. My doctor also is not good with talking about things. It's all medications, injections, physical therapy, aquatic therapy, and acupuncture.