Tuesday, November 3, 2009

I fell. Again. And other random...

Life is plugging along. School continues to work me hard. I'm growing weary of it and I know that by mid month I'll be able to see teh light at the end of the tunnel. I'll be happy when my life no longer involves copious amounts of chemistry. Biffing it in the middle of Harvard Yard this morning was not a great way to start my day.

I feel like I've been slacking but I know this shit is just hard. I just hope that when I get to the end of all this, people who were once like me will want to take good eating advice from someone like me now. Yeah, it's a concern. I still can't get past all the bobble heads dishing diet advice to those they can not relate to. Maybe I'm just cranky today b/c I hurt.

Oh, and I guess I did slack this past weekend. Finally celebrated the 33rd birthday in NYC with twin sis and a friend. Two item minimum at this show we went to... I ordered a bottle of water and some edamame.

Of course earlier in the day and been 6 mimosas and tapas tapas and more tapas.

Life she is about balance. Where the hell is mine? Oh right, incinerated.

Still waiting to hear back from my PCP about a new Orthopedic Surgeon. Somedays I fantasize about a 4th ACL and the stability that would come with it.

No comments: