Thursday, October 2, 2008

October Second

Breakfast
Berry Oat Bran Muffin
Venti Iced Coffee with Milk

Lunch
2 wheat rolls from yesterday with humus
apple
chocolate sandwich cookies
These are made by Late July a Massachusetts company. I had the dark chocolate ones and for 200 calories they are the most satisfying sandwich cookies I have ever had. And I love me some sandwich cookies. M knows that Oreos are just not allowed in our house.

Dinner
Mango Chicken Salad from Qudoba,
But with no cheese or sour cream. I had black beans instead which they charged me for even though I didn't have cheese. :c( We stopped after class and brought our food home, M likes their steak tacos better than Chipotle. Anyways, the salad comes in one of those fried tortilla type bowls. I pitched that and had the salad on my own plate. Very very tasty.

Dessert
Berries with chocolate sorbet

Snack
Peanut Butter Cookie Lara Bar
This is my new favorite bar, Peanuts, dates and salt. That's it, and it taste like a peanut butter cookie. I was just at their website which is annoying with flash, but I see that they have a cinnamon roll flavor and a ginger snap. I need to find those.

No comments: