Wednesday, October 1, 2008

October First

Breakfast
Berry OatBran Muffin
Venti Iced Coffee with milk

Lunch
Salad: Lettuce, Tomatoes, Onion and Peppers
I had lunch with my mom today at her work and she shared her salad and apple with me. Much better than yesterday when I could hear the nurses talking about me like I wasn't even there. After they all left, one stayed and she asked a barrage of questions. My answers were so vague that she finally had to come out and ask if I was H's daughter. When your mom is the boss, you don't really want the whole world to know.
Half an apple
Tomato and cheese soup
They make soup for the employees every Wednesday. Home made soup is the best, but I prefer the broth based ones. This stuff was so creamy I'm sure it was more cheese than tomato.
Pretzel Twists

Dinner
Plain yogurt sweetened with agave syrup poured over berries and a pear
M ate at the office tonight, actually he brought home a pork chop covered with onions and a side of broccoli from the office. He ate the meat left the veggies. Sigh.

Late Night Snack
2 homemade wheat rolls with butter

Sometimes you just need to eat something, especially when doing chemistry homework for hours. Besides they smelled so good as they were baking. Really I was making them for sammiches, but I couldn't resist when they came out all warm.


Snack
Brown rice cucumber sushi snack pack.

No comments: