Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Paying attention

Vitalicious has a pretty big social media presence.  Too bad the people in charge of their Twitter feed aren't paying attention.  This retweet today basically says to me we really just want your money.  


I know it's a big leap... but I think that companies should be responsible for what they put out there and what they retweet.  This chick is very clearly proana.  Is this something that they want to be associated with?  Probably not, but for a flash they are.  And in that one instance, they lost a customer.

Edited to add:

And now they've won me back.  Got these responses this morning. When I back off this low carb thing they will once again be in my freezer. 

2 comments:

Lori Lynn said...

I follow them as well. It's great that they replied back to you.

Diane Fit to the Finish said...

That is good that they responded back. I have had a few respond back when I tweeted about them - it makes me feel like they are paying attention.