Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Moving on

I hit my pre pregnancy weight a week or so ago.  Yay!  As I have said, I can't cart around a fat baby and baby fat at the same time.  I am happy to put that behind me and keep going.
I'm at 165 right now, 10 more pounds to happy weight and 15 to low end of goal.  I think this is probably easily attainable.
It's easy to get caught up in on plan and off plan and bad and good... I'm trying to keep perspective.  Can't deny that I feel better though.  I'm giving much thought to how I eat when I get to maintenance again. I think it will have to be different.

4 comments:

bbubblyb said...

I'm sure having the baby it has just been a different schedule for you so that includes your food schedule. I'm sure you'll get a good routine down. Way to go on the 165, it seemed you just blazed down the scale :)

Unknown said...

Thanks Dawn! It's been about 2-3 punds a week. I need to eat les crap wen I get back to maintaining. No other way around it.

Jane said...

Thats awesome! Congrats!

Dennis said...

Keep up the good work Sarah and keep posting. You are quite an inspiration.