Saturday, April 14, 2012

Motivating numbers

When the trainer weighed me on his scale back at the beginning of March I was 191 and this morning I was 171. That's a 20 pound loss in about nine weeks!  More than what my own scale is telling me actually, which is 185ish to 167ish.  I say ish because my scale, well it has ish. I saw 167.8 and 168.4 this morning!  This thrills me, I was 166 on my scale when I got pregnant.  I'm basically back.  I know, blah blah blah, don't get caught up by the numbers, but you know what?  F*ck that. I'm motivated, and I want to see 150.

My body fat percentage has gone from 33% to 27%.  Average is 25%-33%...  If I could get to 24%, that's umm, the fitness category.  We'll see.  I've never been YaY!!!! FITNESS.  But that's changing.  Slowly.

I need to figure out how to keep up with the good thing I have going on, but right now, I get another 20 sessions with the trainer.  This is costing an arm and a leg, but I haven't done anything for my health lately that has made as big of a difference as this has.  Worth every penny, because she's priceless.

 

2 comments:

bbubblyb said...

Way to go Sarah!!!! I'm so happy for ya!

Jane said...

That is amazing! Congrats!