Ever meet someone on line and just know they are good peoples? I am taking this from Kenz and her wonderful blog.
1) What is one of your favorite ways to spend a Saturday?
If I am on the Cape I like to check out the beaches. Especially in the winter. I can remember going for rides with my Grandmother as a child, with my mom later and now I do it. Mom describes it as soul touching. I agree.
2) List your top three favorite TV shows
1. Survivor (It brought me my husband)
2. Countdown with Keith Olbermann & Rachel Maddow Show
3. My local Fox news station
3) Would you rather be in pictures or take them?
I am awful at owning a camera. I like to be in them now.
4) Why do you blog?
Because occasionally I have things to say. But I blog mostly just so others know it is possible to lose weight, keep it off and not be a slave to it. Even if you have more than 100 pounds to lose and have never been thin.
5) Share five websites that you visit everyday...
Besides Facebook and Twitter? Slate.com, Boston.com and NOAA.gov
6) If you could have lunch with one person from your Twitter list who would it be?
It would be @AlltheWeigh aka Kenz.
7) List a few of your favorite snacks.
Beef Jerky, Kashi Bars, some sort of fruit.
8) Do you have a pet?
The Fuzz aka The Mister will be 13 this May. Hard to believe I have had his cranky but lovable ass that long.
9) Which three material possessions would you struggle to live without?
My LV St. Cloud that I can wear across me so I never lose my purse.
10) What's your favorite drink?
Like drinky drink? Guinness. Meal in a glass.
11) Do you enjoy cooking?
I do. And I do a lot of it.
12) Do you have children?
13) What are your favorite hobbies?
I love the flea market, I love collecting vintage and antique costume jewelry.
14) Would you consider yourself to be shy or outgoing?
I am definitely outgoing these days. I was on the train home the other night and started chatting with some guy (turns out he was a pilot in town for a layover) and he told me that if I was his daughter he would be worried about me! Ha! So yeah, I can talk to anyone.
15) If you could change one thing about yourself, what would you change?
At some point if I could go back and say stop, no more knee surgeries, I would do that. But I can't and so I live with consequences of my decisions.
16) Who is your favorite actor/actress?
I can't say I really have one. Follow some pretty funny people on twitter though. Specifically the guy who plays Adam on the Young and the Restless.
17) What's the silliest thing you've done this week?
Freaked out about an exam that I knew was going to be fine.
18) Do you live near your family or far from them?
I live near. Twin sis is 1.7 miles away, walkable. Mom is a bit further these days but only 45 minutes in the car. We all spent the weekend here together down on the Cape. It was lovely.
19) List three of your talents.
I tell a good story.
I am very perceptive.
I almost always choose the right line.
20) What is your greatest attribute?
I'm smart and beautiful. I've been saying this a lot lately. But to know it and own it are two different things. Somewhere along the way I let myself be convinced that I was not smart and I certainly was not beautiful. Wrong. It's been in me all along.