Tuesday, February 2, 2010

What I ate. Snacky version.

Breakfast at 9 am
Bowl of Cheerios with 1%
Grapefruit

Snack at noon
Venti Iced with refill
Zone Perfect Bar
Gummy Bears - serving was 140 calories.

Snack at 2pm
Orange
Wafer Cookies
There is an Italian grocer downstairs and they have all the good European cookies. These are dark chocolate itty bitty wafers. A serving is 8 cookies with a 150 calories and nine servings in a bag. Obviously I still like cookies, I just keep the damage to a minimum these days. I can justify 150 calories but 600, notsomuch. It's all about learning to say no, or even simpler than that, being satisfied by less. I can recall eating a half a bag of these things at once in my past.

Dinner at 5pm
Steamed carrots, broccoli and cauliflower
Chicken Curry pieces without the sauce

Snack at 7pm
Dry roasted edamame

Snack 9pm
Bag of Popcorn

No comments: