Tuesday, February 2, 2010

I shopped for chocolate brown things.


I bought a super cute shirt dress at Target today on sale! Love that! New arrivals are often marked down for a brief moment. On the other end of spectrum I also bought a PAIR OF PANTS! omg Khakis! They are dark brown and fabric is a heavy cotton with lycra. Perfect for me and my flaws, which you can see if you click on the picture to make it bigger. That's me in my jeans, not the pants I bought. I love the family fitting room at Target. Great mirror angles and a very large bench for me to sit on. I may have burst into tears at the site of my leg though. I'm in my own way about my knee, pants help me forget.

2 comments:

Julia said...

What a cute shirt!

I love the family fitting rooms too, the "regular" ones are tiny even for the smallest of people.

:)

Julia
http://jewliagoulia.blogspot.com

Laura said...

cutest outfit