Tuesday, September 1, 2009

All registered for Fall classes

Organic Chemistry. Lecture is Thursday night 6-9, 4 hour lab on Tuesday evenings plus section. Review is Monday night from 5:30-6:30.

Biochem. Lecture is Saturday morning from 9-12. There is an optional section but I don't know what time yet.

Anatomy and Physiology. I am taking this through MassBay community college. The Dietetics program I want to apply to in Massachusetts accepts their class for credit but not the one from the Harvard Extension School. I'm not thrilled about driving to Framingham for this twice a week on Mondays and Wednesday but it is what it is. The class is mid day, with lab on Wednesday.

I can haz life please? I'm warming up to Math and Science. But really I just want to help people live with food. It's not just those of us who have lost weight, trying to lose weight or whathaveyou. All sorts of people could eat better. Even the skinny folks.

1 comment:

Deb said...

Good for you! I looked into pursuing my RD once. Never followed through though so I'm still a bean counter. Good luck with school!