Sunday, May 17, 2009

Wedding Weekend etc...

My brother in law got married this weekend. It was lovely. I ate well and even got some cardio in yesterday. I ate to maintenance-- I refuse to have a weigh loss day on a special occasion. But at the same time it doesn't mean that I have to go over either.

It's kinda odd to be back in weight loss mode. I had forgotten how hungry I can get, but I've got a bag full of tricks and years of experience behind me, oddly working out helps keep the hunger from overwhelming me and sending me straight to the kitchen. That was not the case in the past. I've also been drinking a boat load of water again! I had to pee twice during my three hour final.

Today there is some stress, well, it started last night, we got back from the wedding and our back door was open. My cat is smarter than your average BooBear who is not home yet. We searched high and low last night around midnight and no sign of her. This sucks but I know a cookie won't make it better. Yeah, those SAME cookies are still sitting on my counter. Two boxes of 8 we are down to 4 in one box and 3 in the other.

No comments: